Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, March 17, 2005

An old FO - Kristi's hat

Here's a couple pics of a hat I made a friend for Christmas.

Ignore the comb and hairdryer in the background. For some reason, I took pictures with this hat sitting on my bathroom counter. I can't remember the situation, but I'm going to chalk it up to sleep deprivation.

Edit #2: Got some help from the ladies on the knitty messageboard so here goes another try with posting the pictures.
Here's the top of the hat.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And the sideview.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Ordered it from The Yarn Barn out of Lawrence, Kansas. I saw the picture in their catalog and it just screamed to be made for my friend. Their website is www.yarnbarn-ks.com. I love their customer service.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home