Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, March 20, 2005

An FO, three WIPs, and the stash

Finally hauled my camera out of my purse to take pictures of all the stuff I've been meaning to. Here they are...

First up is my French Market bag before felting...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

...and after.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And looky how much it can hold!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's 6 skeins of noro silk garden and 12 balls of mystik. I could probably squeeze more in, but decided to stop there.

My first sock and the start of the second out of Koigu.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby blanket I made for my friend, Angela.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The epic monster begun over two years ago and still waiting to be finished. I just unearthed it from the bag it's been languishing in and fell in love with it all over again. Cascade's Lana d'Oro is beautiful yarn.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Close-up of the mohair shawl for Easter (I hope!) Still need another foot and a half at least.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some stitch markers I threw together with some leftover Christmas present money.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cascade 220 my mom picked out for her FMB.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally....the stash!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No pictures yet of Kyoto (out of the Mystik) and don't even ask me about the clapotis (noro silk garden). I spent way too much money at the LYS this weekend. Bad Carin...no more yarn for a while. Well...except for that Cashmerino that I ordered to make Tempting out of. Oops!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger amylovie said…

    You have some gorgeous yarn. I'm using Mystik to make the Honeymoon Cami from knitty. I also made Tempting in the cashmerino aran. It turned out great and the yarn is a dream to knit with.

    I know what you mean about spending too much at the LYS. I usually can't leave mine without spending at least $100.

    Have a great day,
    Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home