Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, September 15, 2005

knitting update

First off, a little spider update. The high school biology teacher in my hometown positively identified the creepy crawly as a wolf spider. Thanks to everyone for the help!

Since I'm lazy and haven't taken any pictures or finished anything since Kyoto, here's a written update of everything on the needles.

Branching Out: Haven't touched it since the disasterous morning where I had to rip out 6 repeats because I hadn't moved my stupid lifeline up. I need to get back to knitting a repeat before I go to bed.

Cascading Leaves socks: One sock done, and one pattern repeat into the lace at the top. This is my current work knitting.

French Market Bag for Mom: Haven't touched it in months. It's mostly done, I just need to knit maybe an inch or two more then do the handles.

Gryffindor scarf: Working on the 8th stripe repeat out of 14.

Pinwheel/Round Baby Blanket: I think I've got about 47 stitches in each section. Still have a ways to go, but I'm halfway done with the third skein.

Christmas present for Mom: Something she has no clue about, but I'm hoping she'll love. Mom, if you're reading this....just ignore it and don't ask me any questions.

Wow! Only 5! I was sure that I had at least 7 or 8 things on the needles. I may have missed a couple and I'm not counting my cable sweater that I haven't touched in over 2 years. But that's the list for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Of course you caved in! I would have too if I had been at SoP last night. Stupid work. I think I'm going to make a trip down there tomorrow (Saturday)around noon, and then head to Joann's to see what damage I can do with the 40% off coupon I have for there. Let me know if you want to meet up and we can set a more definete time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home