Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, August 29, 2005

Victory!

I've finally finished knitting Kyoto!!!! I cast off the sash about half an hour ago and promptly celebrated with a dish of Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide. Now all that's left is to seam the whole thing together. I'll have Mom help me with that this weekend.

And I started on the Cascading Leaves sock pattern that my wonderful SP4, Nederlass, sent me along with the olive green Regia Silk sock yarn. I've got the heel gusset decreases done and am working my way down the foot. I don't know why I was so scared of top-down socks. They're actually pretty easy. I guess that I just liked the fact that I know I won't run out of yarn for the toes with my gigantic feet. I'll post a pic when the first one's done.

Pinwheel baby blanket is into it's second skein. I just need to keep plugging away at it.

Haven't touched the FMB or the HP scarf at all. Really need to get going on those two. I want them done very very soon so I can get going on more Christmas presents.

Got my Knitpicks' order today. Lots of fun to be had with that, but it'll have to wait for other projects to get done.

Off to bed with me now.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Indeed. I've got 3 balls of purple and one of green that I can return to SoP. I swear that yarn is possessed and must be destroyed. But the finished product is beautiful. Watch me snag it on everything I touch, just because that's the nature of this demon yarn.

    I'm going to have to do something easy. Like a Sophie bag for me out of the Manos that I got a couple of weeks ago. No! Bad Carin! Finish other stuff first!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home