Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, August 15, 2005

goals for the week

Or maybe I should just say "goal". I only have one major goal and that is to get the blasted Kyoto done. This thing has been the bane of my existence for the better part of 3 months (or is it 4? The soul-sucking sleeves made me lose track) and I just want to be done with it.

Mom helped me seam the shoulders together over the weekend. Now I just need to pick up the stitches for the double seed stitch neckband and after 20 rows or so I'll be able to finish seaming the top part and move on to the sash. So my goal...

*holds up right hand* I won't work on anything else (except for one repeat of Branching Out before I go to bed) until Kyoto is done.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Nope, not working. I'll be there! And I got the neck band stitches picked up and three rows knitted last night. Go me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home