Keeping Me in Stitches

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

promised pictures

Jonagold singles are still on the bobbins. Blue Moon Fiber Arts 50/50 merino/tencel blend, 10 oz in Jonagold.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I had to show off some of my cool new shoes I bought out in Virginia. My friend, Sarah, is a shoe freak (about like I'm a yarn freak) and we went to four different shoe stores. I got these at Payless and they are so comfortable!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, Dad took Cozy (his Brittney spaniel) to the former family farm (now some conservation prarie that they have to keep up) and she got tuckered out. These two dogs are used to sleeping all day and all night. You'd never guess that they're both just over a year old! Toffee happened to be sleeping on Cozy's pillow when Dad got home from the farm, so Cozy just went over, plopped down and used Toffee as a pillow. Mom was quick with the camera and caught the cuteness.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And since Phoebe was feeling left out....here she is hanging out at the top of the stairs. She spends a lot of time there. I'm guessing she likes it because she's about equi-distant between me and the foodbowl, and she gets to let her paws hang over the top step.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ETA: I just finished frogging a Red Heart afghan that I started a couple years ago. I was about 2 1/2 feet into it, but just couldn't find the motivation to finish it. There are before and after pics on the camera that I'll post later today. *sigh of relief* It feels so good!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Mamateja said…

    The jongold you spun is gorgeous! Way to go! TLGB

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Mamateja said…

    Sorry....jonagold is gorgeous!

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Shorty said…

    Oh my goodness! The puppy cuteness is overwhelming!

    One day I'll have to learn to spin. Your handsspun is beautiful by the way!

    S.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger MissCritta said…

    That doggie is too much! My eyes hurt from the cuteness!

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger deawn said…

    I love me some shoes, too. In fact, I got that very style in white (chez Payless) last summer. They're very nice for showing off socks, or just worn with naked feet. The Phoebster is stylin' as always...give a smooch to da pooch!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home