Keeping Me in Stitches

Saturday, August 18, 2007

no knitting

Last night definitely was not a knitting night for me. I got one repeat done on my Super Monkey socks and that's it. The rest of my night was spent in cleaning.

A group from my church is coming over tonight and the place needed to be picked up, groceries needed to be bought, and I was just going nuts in general.

Well, the house is done, but now I need to get myself ready, make dinner, bake cookies and maybe...just maybe....look over the passages we're going to be studying tonight.

In other knitting news....

I started another Ombre Blanket from LMKG for a co-worker's wedding/first anniversary present. But I need to rip it out and do it again with fewer stitches.

Started the Super Monkey socks on Wednesday at Eliza's. They're the Monkey sock pattern from knitty and I'm knitting them up in the Superman colorway of Cider Moon's Icicle sock yarn.

Eliza also exerted her peer pressure and I'm now working on a Super Secret Project. I obviously can't talk about it, but it's going to be cool!!!

Off to shower, cook and bake!!

And since our last slow-pitch softball game was rained out last week, we're having it this week. Same time (5:00) and place (the softball complex just west of 120th and Fort).

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    i am a slacker. i just realized i never gave you your 5 questions! here we go!

    1. why did you choose nursing?
    2. what is the craziest thing you've ever knit (i already know, sewing wise, sheesh!)
    3. what is your favorite food?
    4. tell me a funny college story.
    5. what is the scariest thing you've ever seen? (i'm watching ghost adventures, lol)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home