Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, July 27, 2007

drained

I'm just feeling completely wiped out at the moment. I've been downstairs working on my chevron scarf and practically falling asleep in the chair while watching Voyager. Considering I didn't wake up until 7 pm, I don't know what's wrong with me.

Bellatrix sock #1 is completed. I still need to cast on the second one. Maybe I'll do that next.

The mystery stole is sitting on the couch just begging for my attention, but as tired as I feel at he moment, I get the feeling that I'd mess up majorly if I even made an attempt.

I think I'm just going to listen to some podcasts (or maybe the audio book of HP7 that I bought) and weave in the ends of my last 4 Greensburg squares so I can mail those out. Then run downstairs and grab the yarn and needles for Bellatrix. Yeah....that sounds like a plan.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    ya know, i felt the same way all day today. i got up at 8, laid back down at 815, slept til 945. got up, went to the bathroom, laid back down and finished A Killer Stitch, and fell asleep about 1015. slept til mark woke me up at 1115. fell back asleep and woke up at 1157, and decided i'd better try to get up. i took a shower, then flopped on the sofa, til i could get the gumption to take the boys out for lunch. instead of the usual saturday afternoon entertainment (go to borders/B&N, or other such enjoyment), we came back home and i slept until 3. i watched the haunting (or tried to, i kept falling asleep!). now i'm wide awake, sigh.

    and we're getting up early so we can go to the zoo. sigh.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger theatreknitter said…

    found your blog through nutmeg knitter (becca) but I will admit. . . as an avid listener to L&V, I have also become very fond of your site. I have something I would like to send to you via email (a bit of a surprise for becca who I hope is not reading this) could you email me at elizabeth.holbrook@gmail.com
    thanks
    betsy (theaterknitter)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home