Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, July 07, 2008

The Wedding!

My cousin Mark married Corlet last weekend. So the parents and I drove out to Loveland for the wedding.

My cousin Beth (Mark's sister) and I before the wedding started. Our dads are twins and our moms were best friends from the time we were 4. We've actually been mistaken for one another...at her bridal shower, her friends/bridesmaids thought I was Beth when I walked in.
beth and I

The cake!
cake 1

Close-up of one of the cakes.
cake 2

Corlet walked in to "Storybook Love" from The Princess Bride. Love that song!
corlet and dad

The water feature that was the backdrop for the ceremony.
water feature

Columbine flowers
columbine

Lillies!
lillies 3

Close-up of the pink one.
lillies 2

And some burgundy ones.
lillies 1

That's it for now! Knitting content will happen next weekend. I hope.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Orghlaith said…

    Beautiful photos. It must have been a lovely wedding.

    Did you finish the B5 episodes? I loved the one with the motorcycle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home