Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, June 02, 2008

a few more things

V and SSH brought over the wheelbarrow last night, so what does it do today? Rain. For the rest of the week? Rain. It's going to take me the whole summer to move this rock the way the weather's cooperating.

I took a nap last night from 2:30 or so until 5. So much for keeping my sleep schedule. Tonight at work is going to be awful trying to stay awake thanks to that little nap. And I've got my CRRN test to take a noon tomorrow. At least then that will be out of the way.

I'm slowly ticking things off the list that I posted. I was surprised how much I was able to get done! Too bad the cleaning bug only strikes about twice a year....if I'm lucky.

Guess I'd better get to bed if I want to be up in time for work tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Bobbi said…

    I think we get bit by the same cleaning bug!

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Spikeknits said…

    Do like I'm doing. Just go through the motions gettin through the next coupla weeks till...ESTES!!! I'll be up there Sat till Mon. Know of a L&V meet up? Would love to say Howdy to Ms. Carin!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home