Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Papparazi sneak attack!

So Sunday I handed V my camera and asked her to take a picture of me in my Nottingham sweater. She took about 20 in quick succession, never pausing to tell me when she was taking them. This one is the best of the bunch.

Nottingham #4

Yeah....

So I was laughing my butt off and trying not to fall on the floor so I could at least get a decent picture. Click to go to my flickr account and see the whole sad tale.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The sweater is gorgeous, and the colour is perfect for you.
    And I got to see what you look like!

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Jadielady said…

    Beautiful sweater, and yay for knowing what Carin looks like!

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love it! And man your hair has grown long since I saw you, was it already over a year ago, yikes!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    I like the sweater. And the fact she didn't tell you makes the shot more real.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Tini said…

    Lovely sweater! The colour is so great on you! Your new winter set is awesome too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home