Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, November 02, 2008

just chillin'

Nothing fancy for me for Halloween this year. Just normal clothes and handing out candy to the little beggers that came around. I had about 40 kids stop by this year. I kind of wish I had dressed up for that, but I just wasn't in the mood for it. Fell asleep watching the live Ghost Hunters episode.

I did finish spinning the first 4 oz of the Bonkers' merino/tencel in Raspberry. I'm planning to spin the other 4 oz of that and then 2-ply them. No plans for what it'll become yet.

Also started another pair of Lenore socks. The pattern is from last year's BMFA Rockin' Sock Club. I've finished the gusset of the first sock and am working my way out the foot. It'd nice to have a two row repeat. It lets the mind wander or be free to focus on movies.

I still need to start the Tulip baby sweater for my friend's baby. She's finally back at work after her maternity leave, so I think I'm going to take in the box of yarn and let her pick out colors. She still won't know what I'm making, but then she'll have a little control over it.

And I guess that's it! I'm going to try to update a little more frequently too. Still need to take pictures as well....bad blogger...no cookie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home