Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, March 24, 2005

really starting to despise...

...my mohair shawl. It sheds all over me, whatever surface I'm sitting on, plus it needs to have another 10 inches knit on it by Sunday if I want to wear it for Easter. Seeing as how my wrist feels like someone's been smashing it with a ballpein hammer, this may or may not happen.

To break up the exquisite mohair episode, I decided to knit some more on Kyoto. But after reading the knit-a-long thread on the knitty messageboards, I decided to stop where I was on the sash and start the endless stockinette. Lovely. I'm maybe 2 inches into the back piece right now. And may I just say how much I love my Denise set. It was so nice to just push the sash down onto the cable, twist the needles off, and pop the little end caps on so I could move on to another part of the sweater. Very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home