Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, September 23, 2005

...and a good time was had by all.

Went out to Becky O's house tonight for a little get-together with the ladies from SoP. A lot of fun, some great knitting projects, and wonderful food. It was so nice not to spend another Friday night at home with the dog.

I finished the pinwheel baby blanket at work last night. I'll get pictures of it once it's washed and blocking

And tonight at Becky's, I turned the heel on my second Cascading Leaves sock. Hope to have those done to wear to sit and knit next week.

And for more good news, I was woken up about 2 this afternoon (after only 4 hours of sleep...that's not the good part) by a call from SoP that the yarn I'd ordered back in July was in. So I'll be driving down there tomorrow to pick that up along with a pair of size 3 double points so I can make Bubby bear from the latest Knitty.

Pictures next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home