Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, September 30, 2005

Cascading Leaves and a Pinwheel

Here are the pictures I took of the Cascading Leaves socks I just finished. They're made out of Regia Silk that the wonderful Nederlass sent to me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I finished the Pinwheel Baby Blanket as well. I actually did a picot bindoff, but you can't see in due to the stupid blanket rolling on me. Oh well. My cousin's baby won't care.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    both are very nice. you'll have to wear the socks again thursday (if you can make it). i will be there thursday, my fiance promised, lol.

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Nederlass said…

    Ooooh, they turned out great! I hope the silk is very soft on y'r tootsies. ;)

    I should really re-start mine again...

    Happy knitting!

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very nice!

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    I won't be there this Thursday or the next Thursday, but the one after that. So I'll be there two weeks from this Thursday.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    ooooooooo, so does that mean i need to bring the prezzie erin got me? you'll love it! i'm going to post a pic later (probably not tonight, i'm tired, and probably wont' blog, mainly because i'm still not done with the hat)

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Of course you should bring your present, Dragon! Then I can be suitably jealous (not that I'm not already since you guys got to go to SoP last night and I didn't...*kicks work*).

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Jacqui said…

    Beautiful socks! I'm working on a pair right now that I've done the lace to the toe, but I'm worried they might be too snug in my shoes. I think my next pair will be more like yours.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home