Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, May 19, 2008

bits and pieces

I did a little more rock moving today. Got a second piece of ground cloth down, but don't have it completely covered with rock yet. The whole process would be quicker with a wheelbarrow, but I'm too cheap to go out and buy one. Plus now I'm working on the part of the rocks where a lot of weeds have been growing so I'm having to pick through the rocks by hand rather than just scoop them up with a shovel.

After I came inside, I sat down to watch Deadliest Catch and knit a little. Managed to turn the heel of the second monkey sock in Purple Rain STR. Now I think I'm going to go pick up the stitches and start the gusset before I get back to studying for my rehab nursing certification.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home