Keeping Me in Stitches

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Why?!?

Why is it that when the weather is beautiful and I want to sleep with the windows open, then that is the time that my neighbors feel the need to mow their lawn?!?

I understand that I work nights and my sleep schedule is completely opposite of most normal people, but why should I be punished by having to close my house and turn the air conditioner on just so I can sleep? If I didn't think they would call the cops and report me for a noise violation, I'd be tempted to breakout the lawn mower at 3 am and see how they like it.

Grrrrrr....

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said…

    although I don't work nights (or at all) I do often need to sleep/rest during the day and had a similar problem last week. Our neighbours decided their music was so good the entire street needed to hear it. Even with windows closed I could hear the bass, I was having a bad day with my ME and just needed quiet and rest!!! So annoying.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    are these the same asshats who reported phoebe barking?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home