Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, March 16, 2008

another weekend post

I guess I must be feeling particularly chatty this weekend. Here's a pic of the second Tulip sweater I finished. It's in the Sweet Baby Boy colorway from Coldwater Collaborative.
Boy Tulip Sweater

And then tonight as I was spinning the first 4 oz of Big Yellow Taxi CMF roving, this is what I kept seeing through my wheel.
Phoebe with wheel

I had given her a new bone as a distraction from the ball of fiber rolling around on the floor, and every so often she would just look up at me through the wheel and wag her tail. Too cute!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger RandomNotions said…

    she is too cute! i see that face looming over the top of my knitting sometimes or over the top of my books when i read from my 2 guys

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    She is sooo cute :-)

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    i have to keep my fiber in aplastic bag when i'm not spinning, and it has to be completely encased, or jimi will try to eat it. i think i need to get him his own cat grass, the little bugger's been trying to get out ever since it started warming up.

    i think i got big yellow taxi as well, i'll have to look (not that i'm going to spin it yet, i gotta get to that buffalo, now that i've finally finished punk! i got 985 yards, wow!)

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger LoriAngela said…

    Can't decide which is cuter: the baby sweater or the adoring puppy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home