Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, October 10, 2005

hatmione or pencil eraser?

I just finished my hat for the the hat contest SoP is having this month. It's the cable/bobble/braid hat the Hermione wears in PoA. However, I can't decide if it looks good on me or makes me look like a pencil eraser is on top of my head. No pics yet. I still need to block the thing.

Need to get to work on my HP scarf....only one and a half more repeats left. Then I'll go on to the mittens that match the hat if I have time before GoF is released.

Also need to get my butt in gear on Christmas presents. And cast on another pair of socks to knit on at work. I've got an orientee and that makes my nights pretty boring since she does most of the work.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Awesome! Gives me an excuse to break out the HP costume again!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    i just found out about the hat contest on thursday, so i've been thinking about it. i've got a skein of manos i havne't a clue what to do with, but i think i'll make a variation on the short row hats i've been making. i'm thinking cables allt he way up, and twisted stitches for the crown. hmmmmm. i just saw a commercial for GoF tonight, and i can't wait! DRAGONS!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    you weren't there by the time i left at 630, but that's ok, i forgot to bring my prezzie anyways. i'll bring it next week

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    and you missed the most amazing hat tonight! ask erin, she's got pics of the thing

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Yeah...I had to work. I'll be there next week though, I swear!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home