Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, August 18, 2006

Random Friday

- Party is next Saturday, the 26th, whenever anyone feels like showing up. I'm thinking between 6 and 7. If you still need directions, I'll be at SoP on Thursday, or you can email me (address in the previous post).

- I haven't touched my spinning wheel since vacation. I should really get going on the rest of that merino.

- Had my friend, Cindi, over tonight. She knit on the afghan for her mom and I worked on my current sock and Clapotis.

- If ordering pizza on a Friday night, order it before you get hungry or you end up waiting a really really really long time.

- Would you believe that Cindi is still in the stage of knitting where she has NO STASH!!!! She stills buys just what she needs for the project she's currently working on. I keep showing her my stash to try and provoke her into a yarn-buying spree. I think we're getting close....hehehehehe.

- Only a week and a half until I whack off most of my hair to donate to Locks of Love. I can't wait to get rid of this mop. I don't even care what the lady does to my hair as long as it gets cut off.

- I picked up extra hours to work this weekend. Just 4 hours each on Saturday and Sunday, but it'll help with the bills.

- I've got nothing else, so I'll end with this random picture of me from 2 summers ago. This was taken at my hometown's sesquicentennial (150th) celebration, just prior to the costume contest where I won Best Dressed Woman wearing only my underwear (1860s underwear that is!). Who knew that you could be only half dressed when you're wearing 14 yards of fabric?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    ok, that was me again, and not some strange person randomly talking about corsets (well, at least you KNOW this strange person)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home