Keeping Me in Stitches

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The updated sock yarn stash

As of yesterday afternoon, this is my sock yarn stash minus two hanks. I had already wound up the STR Peaseblossum and put it in my knitting bag and then I found another ball of Sockotta in my closet stash that my last SP had sent me. I hadn't bothered to check the closet stash because I thought all my sock yarn was either in the dresser stash or the rubbermaid tote stash. Clearly I need more organization in my stash.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Counting the two missing ones, there's enough sock yarn there for 35 pairs of socks. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but still....yikes.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Metz said…

    Someday, when we're done stalking Brenda, we're totally coming over to your house to drool on your sock yarn.

    I'm just warning you now.

    *droooool*

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    You guys are welcome to come over any time. Just give me a heads-up so I can have some edible goodies and maybe some yarny goodies for you.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    speaking of coming over, when is the house warming?

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    *blink blink* What housewarming? *blink blink*

    Probably in August, but it all really depends on me getting a whole lot of work/cleaning done on the house between now and then. I promise that I'll have all of you over.

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger puck said…

    very nice stash. i see the lisa souza came...woo hoo! it is nice stuff, i ordered a few skeins and as soon as it got here i wished i had ordered more. but i really am trying to pace myself :>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home