Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, January 21, 2007

done

Popped in the Shindig episode of Firefly and finished off the baby blanket. I've still got to weave in ends, wash it and block it, but the whole not-quite-mindless knitting in circles while trying to stifle the gag reflex to the Red Heart is over. Halleluiah!!

I'm going to bed for a couple of hours. And I am so not going outside to move snow before church. I'll just drive over the stuff in the driveway and worry about getting it off later. Maybe one of my neighbors will do it for me!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    tickerfactory.com

    try that! and it's day 23!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    I did the ticker factory...but I don't know where to put the code for my ticker. It took me forever just to figure out how to do the links on the sidebar. I just need very exact directions on where to insert the code so I don't screw up the whole blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home