Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, January 18, 2007

goals for the weekend

#1 - Get to the post office. This means mailing Sarah's Christmas present, Erin's Christmas present, the socks for Diane (which means I need to wash them), and my hair that I'm donating to Locks of Love (yes....I know I got my hair cut at the end of August....what can I say....I'm a procrastinator)

#2 - Clean the kitchen

#3 - Clean off the dining room table.

#4 - Figure out and/or ask someone how or where I insert the code for one of those ticker/count-up things so I can actually keep track of how long it's been since I bought yarn (20 days people!!)

#5 - Finish spinning the roving on my wheel and ply it.

#6 - Knit (on the sock, the baby blanket, and the scarf)

#7 - Sleep.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    you better move #7 up to #1 or you're not going to get anything else done, lol. i can't be that ambitious, i've got kids to deal with, sigh.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Mamateja said…

    Check my blog....put in something about Jean's fiber. Hope you've had a great day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home