Keeping Me in Stitches

Saturday, January 13, 2007

well, that's disappointing

I'm up now because I had been planning on attending the CoC meeting today. But it's canceled due to weather. So the question now is this......do I stay up and get a bunch of stuff (like laundry, dishes, cleaning) done or do I go back to bed and sleep more?

I guess I'll try to get a couple more hours of sleep and then get up and do all that stuff. It just seems like whenever I try to plan on becoming less hermit-like my plans are always thwarted.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    the worst part? they didn't have to! i went to liam's central high school open house from 2-3, and it was fine. oy.

    i swear, i'm gonna make it next month for sure. and the boys will ADORE being at borders for 2 hours!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    I know!! I saw that it had been canceled at like 8:30 that morning, looked out my window (at 11:30) and thougt "WHY?!" Oh well. Next month....if I don't have to work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home