Keeping Me in Stitches

Saturday, February 24, 2007

weekend to-do list

Just for my own reference.

-Mail tax stuff to Uncle Jim. (this'll get done once the snow stops, but I've got it all done and in the envelope ready to go)
-Finish laundry. Done!!!
-Empty dishwasher and refill. Done!!!
-Wash sweater and socks. Done!!!
-Turn heel of Trekking sock. Done!!!
-Finish cuff of one Rocktober sock. Done!!!
-Start secret project
-Work on Cindy's afghan.
-Take out trash and recycling. Done!!!
-Sort through videos and pull duplicates of stuff I have on dvd to give away or take to work for the patient video library. Done!!!

I think that'll do for now. Should be pretty easy to finish if we get snowed in like we're supposed to. And I might spin a little too....just for kicks and giggles.

And let me point out that besides what's on that list, I've already vacuumed my whole house, and done three loads of laundry (just have to wait for the last load to come out of the dryer).

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    oooooooooo we're ambitious, aren't we! i've been lazy. all i've done is get up, eat breakfast & take my pills, get dressed, and check my email.

    about time you've started the secret project! what stitch pattern are ya gonna use?

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    I think I'll make it like the yarn harlot's scarf.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    that will look cool! are you addicted to that pattern? lemme know if you need more.

    and i don't see any knitting done!

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    working on the knitting part...the trekking sock and the rocktober cuff have been knit on, but neither is done yet. I just sent you an email. 8 x 36 right?

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Judith said…

    OK, dearie, you're making me jealous with the list of things to do and then actually doing them!

    Congratulations on a successful weekend of productive activity!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    ok, now have you started the other two that are left?

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    hey, remember how you said you wanted to do toe up with a heel flap? i was cruising the L&V boards, and they said the widdershins & baudelaire patterns on knitty do it that way. go see! and ask alicia why she's not going to be at S&B for 2 months! (she told us after you left, and i'm not t yping it here, lol)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home