Keeping Me in Stitches

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!

So 26 years ago today, my arrival made my mom miss her knitting group. Yep.....knitting sure is in my blood.

I found some Malabrigo for my co-worker's scarf and got that today, but I'm not counting it since it's not for me and not going in my stash, so I'm at 36 days right now.

Mom's here for the weekend and we spent the morning knitting, running errands, and eating at Panera Bread. Not a bad start to a birthday.

And the Monkey socks over on Mom's blog were one of my birthday presents. Along with a pound of Nutshell coffee (white chocolate and almonds) from a hometown coffeeshop, a pair of knitted wristwarmers, and an oak shelf with coat hooks on it for by my front door.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Happy birthday, and continued cheers on your yarn non-buying resolve. Tell Mom hi for me.

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    old lady.

    happy birthday!

    we actually got near a panera's today! (too expensive to feed the monkeys there, lol)

    as long as you limited it to one skein of malabrigo, we'll let it slide, lol

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Judith said…

    Happy Birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home