Keeping Me in Stitches

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

7 things

Beaunoze tagged me, so here it is.

1. My dog chews her toenails.

2. If you asked me to pick a favorite book, I probably couldn't name just one. It's constantly changing. One of my more recent favorites is The Other Boleyn Girl.

3. Favorite movie? Totally different story from the book thing. I'd tell you Gone With the Wind every time.

4. I've sewn my own set of Civil War era underwear, entered a costume contest in it and won Best Dressed Woman....while only half-dressed. But it was 14 yards of fabric.

5. Corsets are actually very comfortable to wear. Once you learn not to swing your hips when you walk, or breathe with your abdomen (hard for someone who's taken singing lessons).

6. My sock stash is bigger now than it was at the start of the year....I've been very very bad.

7. I hate frogging my knitting, but a ballwinder makes things so much easier. I think it has something to do with the time spent. When it only takes 3 minutes versus 3 hours to rip out something it takes a little bit of the sting away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home