Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

a night off...

...and then it's back to the saltmines. It rained again right before I got up this afternoon, so I wasn't able to mow down the weeds in the backyard like I wanted to.

I've spent the night knitting on squares for the Rebuilding Greensburg project. I mentioned this on the latest Lime &Violet podcast and just wanted to get the link up somewhere since I didn't have it with me at the time. I posted a comment on Laura's blog to give her a heads-up and got an email back. She said she hadn't had time to contact any podcasters about a plug for the project yet, so she was grateful we had mentioned it. But she's not an LnV listener! She told me she knew that would catch up to her someday, so hopefully this is the kick in the pants she needs to get her going.

I'm off to knit some more squares, watch my netflix movies that have been collecting dust for 2 weeks, and maybe start spinning the other half of my CMF roving. Is it crazy talk that I'm actually debating whether or not to contact the CMF people and let them know I'm interested in spinning their Sock Hop yarn?! I quizzed Minnie all about it last Thursday, but I don't know if I'm good enough yet or not. Hmmm....something more to ponder.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Judith said…

    Thanks for the link to the Rebuilding Greensburg project. I'll knit at least one square.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home