Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Off to bed...

Just finished up another night of work. So it's off to bed for me.

I have started one new knitting project and I'm planning on starting another one today when I get up too. I'll blog later this week.

And how weird is it that with all the movie theaters in this city, only one of them is doing a midnight showing of Harry Potter?!? I'm meeting a co-worker there at 10 so we can be sure and get seats. None of what happened when I went to see the last Star Wars movie with another co-worker and she thought we'd have no problem finding seats if we got there at 11:45.

Off to sleep.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger cindy said…

    I enjoy listening to you when you are on Lime & Violet. You responded to my message about a LYS in Omaha. Since then I have not been able to get logged back on. I can' find a link for a board administrator or find out how to contact them. Can you help me? My email is cindyln@cox.net. Thanks

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    I shot you off an email that I hope will help. If it doesn't then I'll put you in touch with V/eliza. She's more of a techno person than I am.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    which theater? i'm damned tempted to go without the boys! (they've been obnoxious today!)

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    I'm planning on going to Great Escape....that new one on 72nd by Immanuel. I'll be there by 10 to meet a co-worker.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home