Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, June 25, 2007

survival of the fittest

That's what this last weekend at work was. But I made it through.

I'm spending tonight getting my house to look like less of a wreck than it currently is. That'll include clearing off the dining room table, finishing the dishes, and possibly vacuuming. I may ply the CMF roving that's been sitting in singles since last week. Or I could finish the square I'm knitting or finish off the first Borg Queen sock. And, of course, I need to go get groceries.

Or I may just sleep.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    sleep! the rest will still be there, and you'll feel better (this as i am up at 1130 and will have to get my ass out of bed BEFORE 9 am tomorrow (that's how i end up behind!))

     
  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger deawn said…

    Add anotha vote for "sleep" from me. Two if you count Miss Pearl. She's developed a strawberry addiction, you know. Each evening, precisely at 11 p.m., she begins protesting until I go to the fridge and feed her a ration. Sometimes she gets so loud, I have to go over to her domain and sternly warn her by saying, "That'll do, pig. That'll do."

    This is a true story. For real!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home