Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, July 06, 2007

Weekend to-do list

Have to keep track of it somewhere!

1. Pull/spray weeds in the yard DONE!!

2. Mow DONE!!!

3. Knit on something (borg queen sock, Greensburg squares, start koigu chevron or MS3). DONE (borg sock is on the heel flap now, and two squares were finished)

4. Finish laundry

5. Spray/stain fence and deck. DONE (minus about half the deck that will be done by hand later this week when the weather cools down)

I think that's going to be it. I don't want to overdo it and then be disappointed when the weekend is over and I haven't got stuff done.

In other news.....I picked my first cucumber and green pepper out of my garden today!!! The tomatos are still green, but I've got about 12 of them growing. The rhubarb just keeps getting bigger and bigger, but isn't really turning red. And my 5 little strawberry plants that survived (out of 10) are starting to put out runners!!!

Mom and Dad just called and they should be here in 20 minutes or so. Guess I'll go put another load of laundry in before they get here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    honey, not all rhubarb turns red. it's good as soon as the stalks are about as big around as my thumb (maybe 1/2-3/4"). i had a variety that NEVER turned red. still tasty.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    i picked 6 grape tomatoes from my garden today! (not even a decent snack forthe boys, for whom i'm growing these,but hey, its a start!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home