Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finally!!!!

Several finally's actually.

First is the fact that I finally mowed my lawn after leaving it for the last week and a half. In my neighborhood that pretty much a sacrilege. But it's not my fault. This is what I woke up to every day for the last 10 days.
evil clouds

I was actually dodging rain drops as I took that picture. It seemed like every day I had off of work, it was raining. So the jungle grew. But now it's been tamed. I may go over it again on Wednesday just to chop up the clods of wet grass that will have dried by then.

Another finally is this.
SuperMonkey #1

That's my first Super Monkey sock which is actually completed. I've cast on for the second one, but my knitting time has been eaten up by other things. This is Cider Moon Icicle in Superman done in the Monkey pattern by Cookie A.

Had a great visit this afternoon with Eliza and Michele (biblioknitter). Met up with them at Personal Threads and I actually was able to walk away with nothing. That may have been because I was still half asleep after working the weekend and only sleeping four hours. A stop at Starbucks definetely revved me up and got my brain working in overtime. Now my head is ready to explode. Thanks E!

I just finished watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Time to grab some food and settle in for The Illusionist. Then I can get some sleep just to get up for work tonight.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Despite it being rainy, that is an excellent picture of your nieghborhood.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home