Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, June 24, 2005

sock pictures and an auction win!

Here are my promised sock pictures, taken about...oh...3 seconds after I finished them at work.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And my LYS was having a silent auction to get some of their samples out to loving homes, and I won this for $20! Not too shabby since it's out of some kind of Noro (can't remember which).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here it is on me, but the pic's really dark. Stupid flash in the mirrors and all.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Too bad the weather here is in the mid to upper 90s until about November. I cranked my A/C just so I could wear it for a little while. Will definetely keep me warm this winter. And there are wonderful cables on the sweater, but the aren't showing up no matter how I take the picture. Grrr.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger jenny said…

    Love the socks! Very pretty colours. I'm making my first pair right now, so it's great to see other knitters' socks :)

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said…

    those are some VERY cute socks!

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Grace said…

    "Weird"- Lol- maybe they meant the hip, unconventional colors? I love them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home