Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, June 20, 2005

Socks are done!

I was very glad that it was a slow slow weekend at work. I will gladly take three nights of sheer boredom at work if it means that I get to finish my socks!! The stargazer lily socks out of Knitpicks' Sock Garden are finished. Wove in the final end about 4:30 this morning and promptly tore off my Crocs and boring white socks to put them on and model them for all my co-workers. Their response? "Weird." I'll post pictures on Thursday morning after I'm off work.

What's left? I'm still slogging away on the Kyoto sleeves and the ribbon x-back is coming along. I'll probably work on the x-back tonight and maybe the Kyoto while I watch Into the West that I taped over the weekend.

Guess that's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home