Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, June 02, 2005

still no pictures

I promise that I'll have some after this weekend. My parents are coming so I'll be able to model my clapotis instead of draping it over a chair and trying to keep the pup away from it long enough to get a picture.

Speaking of the pup, she was so good overnight and just sat in my lap for most of two hours while I was turning the heel of my sock and watching Sense and Sensability. Excellent movie. Netflix is my friend.

Still working away on Kyoto. Really need to get back to that. The sleeves are about 7" right now and I'm dispairing of them ever being done. The stockinette is enough to drive me insane.

Plus I desperately want to knit my swatch for my x-back tank. And Mom finally found the pattern for the shaping of my aran monster sweater that I haven't touched in two years. Gah! Too much to knit and not enough hours in the day or night!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Pictures are up now!

    The Civil War dress has made no progress since I last posted about it. There's not much left to do, but I just can't get motivated to work on it. Maybe next weekend.

    Of course I'll wear it. There a man in my hometown that has offered to let me take pictures in his garden. Now I just need to find a photographer. And I'm planning on wearing it next summer (2006) for Founder's Day when they do the walking tour of homes. I'm going to see if I can get that weekend off and then volunteer to be a tour guide.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home