Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, May 05, 2005

my SP rocks!!!!!!

Came home from a continuing education class at the hospital to find that I had a package in the office. Surprises from my wonderful SP!!!! Here's the loot!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She got me a very cool postcard that's now residing on my fridge, a notepad for work, perfume samples from Ralph Lauren and Dolce & Gabbana, three boxes of bread sprinkles that I fondly remember from a foreign exchange student in high school, some Regia silk sock yarn in an olive green, and some of the coolest sandals known to the world! I love the sandals and they fit, my dear SP! They also happen to match a skirt that I bought over the weekend and had no shoes to wear with it. Hmm...hidden spy cameras perhaps?

Here's an attempt at a better pic of the sock yarn.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally, a pic of my Civil war dress progess. The sleeves are on at long last!!! Still need to hem the cuffs and put on the buttons, but that'll come later.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks again to my SP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home