Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The aftermath...

After the yarn vacation was over, I went back to my hometown in northern Iowa to recuperate and completely forgot that RAGBRAI (that's the Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa) was coming through town. Lovely. Here's a couple of the riders that I met in the coffee shop the next morning. They were part of Hill's Angels.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I finished a Sophie bag, done in Cascade 220 and Crystal Palace Squiggle, for my friend's birthday.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Also finished my second Booga bag. I like the colors on this one much better.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That made me realize that I never posted the pictures of my first Booga. Here's the much better picture of it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Ashley said…

    What a lovely lot of yarn! I am filled with envy. And I have to say- I too have experiencedy the Ragbri Crazies- I'm originally from North Iowa too! I spoke with my mom who still lives there and she said it was as crazy as ever. Well, go enjoy your yarn! Just had to say hello to another knitter from Iowa!

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Nederlass said…

    Those Boogas are gorgeous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home