Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, July 08, 2005

Surprise gifty from my SP!!

A special surprise from my Knitty SP today...a box full of goodies from Knitpicks!! Here it is!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's SnBN, a lace scarf pattern inspired by Queen Elizabeth I, two balls of Wool of the Andes in Mulled Wine, a set of size 0000 sock DPNS, a skein of Alpaca Cloud in Mist, and a skein of Alpaca Shimmer in Happy Dance.

Here's a close-up of the Mist. It's gorgeous. White, baby blue, and a very light grey all blended together. Gorgeous.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And Happy Dance...very similar in color to my Stargazer Lily socks, but the colors are a little richer and not so bright.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Still no sign of my Patternworks order. Maybe tomorrow. This stuff should keep me occupied until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home