Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hey all!

Things have been a little busy around here, so I haven't had time to post like I wanted to.

I've got a picture of my Clapotis that Minnie took for me last week, but it's still on the camera. Still haven't started the Simple Knitted Bodice by Stitch Diva, but I plan to dive into that this weekend. I did manage to start one of my Christmas presents and have gotten a good bit of it done.

The socks in the Lisa Souza yarn are currently stalled out until tonight at SoP when Becky will be taking pictures of them. I'll explain why tonight.

On that note, I need to get to bed. I've got to be up at noon so I can get to a meeting at the hospital at 1:30, then to SoP around 4:30/5, then to work by 7. Oy.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    wow, why can't they schedule these meetings closer to your normal get-up time? no compassion, i swear. stalled socks? that sounds dangerous, lol. you'll have to show me the knitted bodice pattern that everyone is oohing & aahing about. maybe i should get it! see ya tonight!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I love the yarn you used for your clapotis! It looks beautiful. And I like the haircut, too! Last time my hair was long and I cut it off, I was a couple inches short of donation length. I felt bad, but I was going to freak out if I didn't get rid of it right then! I'm glad there are people who plan these things better than I do!

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    i was bad. not only did i buy lime n violet at lisa souza, i got emerald city (now i won't steal yours!) and some elektra roving. i didn't think that much mars, although it was pretty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home