Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

just keep knitting...just keep knitting

32 days!!!!!!

And I'm going to have to invoke one of my exceptions to my yarn diet this week. I had another co-worker ask me to make her a scarf too, so that means I've got to go buy some more Malabrigo....gee darn! Her winter coat is green and I've got nothing green in my stash that will work.

Got the first re-knit trekking sock done over the weekend. Took me 4 days to re-do it. I think that's a new record for me getting a sock done.

Started the second Marble Arches sock and am into the second repeat down the leg.

I guess that's it. I'll try to post pictures later this week.

Oh! And I switched over the new blogger. Not sure if I like it yet or not. I'll have to wait and see.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:35 AM, Blogger deawn said…

    I think you should forget all about that whole self-deprivation thing. Just go completely hedonistic and buy whatever you like. It's all good.

    And by-the-by, I've tagged you for the latest goofy-ass meme, which you can read all about on my blog: http://deawn.blogspot.com/2007/01/so-weird-six-ways-from-sunday.html

    Enjoy!

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    woot! 32 days! you know, i may just gift you with some malabrigo, lol. what color are you looking for?

    i'm not thrilled with the new blogger either. they made me change my log in, and it's confusing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home