Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

six more things....

Even though I already did this once, I'll do it again! Just for you Deawn!

So here are six more weird things/things you may not know about me.....

1. I love pickled herring (and I'm bringing some to SnB on Thursday!)

2. I have nurtured a deep passion for Star Wars. I admit that the acting is terrible in the prequels, but I love them all anyway.

3. Same thing for Star Trek. Wasn't a fan of DS9, but if it's the only Star Trek on, then I'll watch it.

4. I really want to make costumes from both Star Wars and Star Trek (and Firefly) and go to conventions. I'm a geek.

5. Every year before Iowa Ambassadors of Music (a high school band/choir) goes on their European tour, they're told a story about me and my butt. If you want to know, just ask.

6. I hate waiting in lines, but especially at the post office. It's the one place I don't feel comfortable pulling my knitting out of my purse. I'm always scared that they'll see me as some kind of threat with the pointy sticks.

and a bonus weird factoid
7. Speaking of post offices.....the last time I was in one, I was sent to the "disgruntled customer window." And I thought I was being polite.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Mamateja said…

    The new blogger is a lot easier to get the ticker on......check out my blog.......it's at the top right under the title.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Snarled Yarns said…

    ok girl that was just weird, e mail me about your butt story!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home