Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, March 02, 2007

The move music meme (the honest one)

So I'm going to do two posts....one honest one (this one) and one where I pick from my music library what I think fits. Let me know what you think!

The rules:If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs.

Ok, here we go:
1. Opening credits: "Basic Instructions" - Burlap to Cashmere

2. Waking up: "I Wanna Be Moved" - Ginny Owens

3. First day of school: "I Wish I Were the Rain" - SheDaisy

4. Fight song: "Love Goes On" - SheDaisy (I think this should have been the next song)

5. Breaking up: "Reach" - S Club 7 (Why oh why do I still have this group in my iTunes library?!)

6. Happiness: "Can't Fight the Moonlight" - LeeAnn Rimes

7. Life's okay: "Holding Out for a Hero" - Bonnie Tyler (this would be my Footloose phase manifesting itself)

8. Mental breakdown: "I Can Love You Like That" - All-4-One (and I'm having another mental breakdown right now)

9. Driving: "That's When I'll Know I'm Home" - Geoff Moore & the Distance

10. Flashback: "Here for the Party" - Gretchen Wilson

11. Getting back together: "Ready to Run" - Dixie Chicks

12. Wedding song: "When God-Fearin' Women Get the Blues" - Martina McBride (LOL)

13. Birth of first child: "Church" - Lost and Found

14. Final battle scene: "If My Heart Had Wings" - Faith Hill

15. Death scene: "The Steward of Gondor" - Return of the King soundtrack featuring Billy Boyd (Strangely appropriate....if only I actually could get Billy Boyd to sing to me...hmm)

16. Funeral song: "Paradise" - Styx (also strangely appropriate)

17. End credits: "Dancin' in the Sheets" - Shalamar (hangs head in shame)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Nederlass said…

    Styx for your funeral song, The Distance for your driving song...

    Isn't this a funky meme?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home