Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, March 02, 2007

movie music meme (the cheater version)

So I did an honest version in the previous post and now I'm doing a cheater version where I'M going to pick my own movie music from what's on my ipod. Let me know which version you thing is more appropriate!

1. Opening credits: "Boston to Beijing" - Tonic Sol-fa

2. Waking up: "Up!" - Shania Twain

3. First day of school: "Crazy" - Jake

4. Fight song: "Homewrecker" - Gretchen Wilson

5. Breaking up: "Little Goodbyes" - She Daisy

6. Happiness: "Happy Girl" - Martina McBride

7. Life's okay: "Long Time Gone" - Dixie Chicks

8. Mental breakdown: "What if I Stumble" - dc Talk

9. Driving: "Don't Worry 'Bout a Thing" - SheDaisy

10. Flashback: "If You Could See What I See" - Geoff Moore & the Distance

11. Getting back together: "Rescued Me" - Tonic Sol-fa

12. Wedding song: "Sweet Afton" - Nickel Creek

13. Birth of first child: "In My Daughter's Eyes" - Martina McBride

14. Final battle scene: "One Girl Revolution (Remix)" - Superchick

15. Death scene: "When All Is Said and Done" - Geoff Moore & the Distance

16. Funeral song: "Lord When Your Glory I Shall See" - peformed by the Luther College Norsemen (let me know if you want to hear it and I'll play it for you....if you're somewhere I can bring my ipod)

17. End credits: "Into the West" - Annie Lennox, Return of the King soundtrack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home