Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

And we're off....

I'm leaving for Boston today. My boss is coming to pick me up at 5:30. So what am I doing? Packing is as done as it can be for the moment (need stuff for my shower in the morning), I'm listening to LnV and in a minute I'm going to head downstairs and watch Amazing Race so I can fall asleep. And I want to finish the first RPM sock for my mom out of my STR Monsoon. Then I can knit the second sock uninterrupted on the planes tomorr.....I mean today. Ooops.

Anyone in Boston, I'll be in town by 2 or so this afternoon (Tuesday). A co-worker and I are going to grab a cab together and try to hit as many yarn shops as we can in the afternoon. I've got a list of 5 that we're going to try and see. Not sure on the order or when we'll get to these though, but here they are.

Wild and Wooly (Lexington)
The Knitting Room (Arlington)
Woolcoot & Co (Cambridge)
Mind's Eye Yarn (Cambridge)
Newbury Yarns Inc (Boston)

I'm going to push for the last 3 as the one's we NEED to go to. If anyone wants to stalk me, those three are the best bet.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home