Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, March 18, 2007

owie

I let my church's DCE talk me into playing dodgeball this afternoon. It was a combined meeting for Young Adults (that I'm part of) and the youth. Can I just say....


OWIE!!!


I haven't had that much physical activity in a while and I'm starting to feel it. Even driving away from the school (where we played), I had trouble steering my car. I normally drive with my right hand on the wheel, but my shoulder was basically numb and I couldn't turn with just my right hand. My butt and legs are feeling it too and I can tell I'm going to regret not stretching beforehand. But who stretches for dodgeball?

Now I'm off to knit a quick Baby Kimono from Mason Dixon Knitting for one of the girl's in my Bible study who just had a baby girl a week ago.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home