Keeping Me in Stitches

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You like me!!!

So I recorded with Miss Violet on Monday so she could put out a podcast this week while Miss Lime is away. We spent two hours prattling on and on (ok....I prattled), then I came home and slept 14 hours straight.

The cast went up yesterday while I was sleeping and I went to work having only listened far enough to be completely embarrassed by my imitation of my dog barking. Lovely.

But then I saw that I had fan mail!!! And people on the messageboards liked me! Yay! That just made my night for me and turned what could potentionally have been a crappy night at work into a better one.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I think you were wonderful! Thank you for mentioning my Etsy shop too! I hope you record again! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I just want to say that I am utterly totally angry with you! :D I am taking my NCLEX next week, and of course, I wasn't studying. Oohh I thought.... I'll listen to Lime n Violet and pretend the NCLEX doesn't exist. But oh, no! You had to mention the NCLEX during the show!! WHYYYYYYY?!?!

    Seriously though, you were very enjoyable and a great great guest!!!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Ann-Marie MacKay said…

    i'm listenting to the podcast right now-you are hilarious!!!
    great job.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I found my way to your blog after listening to the new episode. You were great!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger twirldawg said…

    I thought you were great on the podcast! You are too funny.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Allegra said…

    I too found your blog after listening to the podcast. You were great! Totally hilarious!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger KnittyLynn said…

    I DO like you. :)
    Now we just need all three of you podcasting for true mayhem!!

    You had some of the BESTEST yarn pron. My husband hates you. ;)

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger pia said…

    the episode you were "guesting on" was actually my first listen of the lime and violet podcasts. You two had me laughing out loud... Thanks for that:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home