Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, June 22, 2007

Gearing up

Getting ready for another long work weekend. This will be the last one before I'll have to start wearing the navy blue scrubs to work. Five more nights of fun scrubs, then the depression will set in. I've already decided that next Thursday I'm going to wear my hot pink scrubs with my "Rupert" jacket (named for one of my favorite Survivor contestants who always wore tie-dye). It's gonna be bright and loud and I'm gonna go out with a bang.

Went out the the Roots 2007 vendors in Blair and walked around with Eliza. Ended up buying way more than I was planning to, and there was a lot of squeeing and whooping going on between the two of us. Especially when we found the booth with the Fleece Artist. We both ended up doing a lot of damage and I'm sure if I wasn't working this weekend I'd go back and do more.

The latest RSC kit came Thursday and I'm very happy with it. The pattern is lovely and this is the first kit of this year where I'm not disappointed in the yarn. These are gonna be some bright socks.

I suppose I'd better go and finish up laundry for the week. Phoebe's knocked out on the floor right now and I'm tempted to join her. My sleep schedule has been completely screwed up this week. Then next weekend, I'm headed to Des Moines for my aunt's 60th birthday and a yarn crawl for Mom and I.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Nea said…

    Sorry to hear about your scrub issues, my mother is goin through the same thing where she works so she wears her neon green scrubs as often as she can.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Des Moines is girding its loins and stocking its shelves in anticipation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home