Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, September 16, 2007

HELP!!!!!!

The person I was supposed to go see the Yarn Harlot with has backed out due to a family emergency. I've got a spare ticket and I really really need someone to carpool with/share the driving time. We would need to leave by 10 AM TODAY (Sunday).

If you can go with me, email me at alcariel23@gmail.com no later than 9:30.

I'm going to go regardless, but it would be safer for all concerned (since I worked overnight) if someone else did the driving on the way down. If I do end up going alone, I'm planning on getting a hotel room in Wichita to catch some zzz's after Yarn Harlot.

Let me know ASAP!!!! Please!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Oh, man, if Monday wasn't payroll day, I would have been on my way over. Hope you have a great time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home