Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Phoebe ate a camel

Or she tried to tonight out at Eliza's. There was this big box of camel fiber in the studio and Pheebes made a beeline for it, went up on her hind paws, and stuck her head as far down into the box as she could reach. It was pretty entertaining to watch until she got some in her mouth and wouldn't open up for me to pull it out. I got most of it out, but let's just say she got some extra fiber in her diet tonight. I'm hoping there's no bungee poo in the next couple of days.

I'm still working on the SSP, the second Super Monkey sock, and the green blanket. Eliza guilt-tripped me into starting on a sweater soon so that I can order some of the heathered sportweight from Sarah's Yarns for a Dale sweater.

MS3 is going to meet it end very soon. I've decided that I'm not going to finish it (or work on it) in the near future, so it will be off the needles by the weekend.

And I've decided that spinning needs to commence in the very near future. I realized that I haven't spun since I was in Des Moines in June. This must be remedied immediately. Especially since I've got four more Sock Hop rovings coming to me very soon. In fact I think I'm going to go start some laundry so I can have a clean uniform to wear tomorrow, then spin while I watch Ghost Hunters and Dinner: Impossible.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home