Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's.....

Super Monkey sock!!!
Super Monkey flying

I hurried into the backyard to get a better view and what do I see? A pair of Super Monkeys!!!
Super Monkey pair

This was Cookie A's Monkey pattern from knitty.com. These were done in Cider Moon Icicle in the Superman colorway. And the sky was too perfect not to take advantage of cheeseball pictures. Yep....got some weird looks from the neighbors too as I was lying on my back on the ground and trying to take pictures of my feet up in the air. Oh well. They already think I'm weird. May as well perpetuate the myth.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    hey, you shaved your legs!

    nice socks!

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Yay, you finished them! I love, love those socks. They're even prettier in person.

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger pia said…

    super cute! i think monkey's are next in my line of socks to be knit.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the socks! Great job with photographing the elusive Monkey socks in the wild.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger rohanknitter said…

    Great socks! Nice photo/posing! ; )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home